Wooden Fire DoorsWooden door Frame made out of Hardwood Mirandi Teak/ Teakwood / Ivory coast Teak as per requirement.
Wooden Fire Rated Door Specification
|Door Type||: Wooden Fire Rated Door|
|Fire Rating||: 60mins/ 120 mins|
|Shutter Thickness||: 50 mm/55mm|
|Criteria||: Stability, Integrity & With Insulation|
|Testing Standards||: BS 476 Part 20-22, IS 3614 Part 2|
|Frame Size||: 120mm × 70 mm for 60 mins
/140mm × 70 mm – For 120 mins
- Wooden door Frame made out of Hardwood Mirandi Teak/
Teakwood / Ivory coast Teak as per requirement.
- Door Shutter – Internal Frame made of Hardwood Teak
with facing of 3 mm thick commercial ply or veneered ply
on both face .
- Shutter Insulation – Sandwich type Fire rated mineral wool
treated with fire retardant paint & Calcium silicate board.
- Vision Panel – 1hr/ 2hrs. Fire rated clear Glass ( Optional)
- Shutter Thickness – 50/55 mm.
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal 20 X 4mm or 10 X 4mm at
all three sides of door frame and shutters excepts bottom.
- SS Ball Bearing Hinges – SS 304 of
Size 100mm x 75mm x 3mm
- Door Closer – Fire rated
- Tower / Flush Bolt
- Mortise Dead Lock Set with Cylinder- complete with
D Shape Pull handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Mortise Sash Lock with Cylinder –
Complete with Lever Handle for Push / Pull Operations
- 6. Fire Rate Panic Bar – Push Side Operation
Fire rated Panic Trim – Pull Side Operation